2 cup Cashew nuts
1 cup Coconut
8 x Fresh Dates
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
1 tsp ground Ginger
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
4 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
2 tsp Ground Ginger
1 Tbsp Liquid Honey
1. Grind up cashew nuts in the food processor, then transfer to a bowl.
2. Add dates and coconut oil to food processor and process until it forms a thick paste.
3. Add to food processor the ground cashew nuts, coconut, ground ginger, and sea salt. Process all ingredients together for a few minutes until the mixture forms a dough.
4. Press into a slice tin (lined with paper).
5. Make crunch topping by adding melted coconut oil, warm honey, and ground ginger powder into a small bowl. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Pour over the base.
6. Place in fridge until ready to serve.