We offer one on one customized wellness packages to overcome and benefit your health and lifestyle, with a pure and natural approach. We focus of pure cures for healing using prescribed targeted herbal medicine, nutritional supplements, wholefoods for life eating plans, exercise, and lifestyle changes. We offer you an entirely new approach to regaining and maintaining wellness - instead of being the ambulance at the end of the road we focus on preventive medicine and cohesive lifestyle plans.
One on One Practitioners Consultations offer you the best chance of tackling a health condition or maximising your health and vitality. And because every plan is individually unique you will find faster results, benefiting both your pocket and your health.
Before Your First Visit
Prior to your scheduled visit we ask you to complete the comprehensive health assessment form provided. The form is about 7 pages and we ask patients to allocate one hour to thoroughly complete this form. The information you provide helps us properly assess your health requirements. The form acts as a skeleton for the detailed history that will be obtain from you during your initial visit. If required please bring copies of labwork or imaging to be reviewed.
Your Initial Consultation
During your initial consultation the Practitioner will obtain your medical history, perform a complete physical exam, provide nutritional and dietary recommendations, recommend laboratory testing, and provide you with the outline of a health plan. After your consultation time you may be require to go for blood testing if required.
Please remember to bring with you:
- Your completed health history assessment - this maximizes your time with the practitioner.
- Any recent relevant lab results, medical notes, etc.
Included in your Initial Consultation
- 90 minutes of un-interrupted time with practitioner. (60 minutes for children)
- Detailed review of medical history and current symptoms.
- Physical exam and review of current lifestyle.
- Specialized and specific laboratory recommendations and testing individual to your condition.
- Presentation of your customised Lifestyle Plan.
Your customised Lifestyle Plan will include:
- Personalised nutritional plans, and a Wholefoods For Life eating plan.
- Supplement & Herbal Medicine regimen with descriptions and dosing of each.
- A yoga, meditation, and exercise plan that will appeal to your personal preferences and requirements.
- As appropriate : Sleep Hygiene plan, Stress Management plan, Allergy management plan, Asthma management plan etc.
- Nutritional resources, recipes, meal ideas, snack ideas, and anything else appropriate for your holistic wellness.
- Healthy lifestyle recommendations.
Follow Up Appointments:
Further follow up appointments can then be made to review your progress to date on your plan, discuss lab results, and update your plan depending on your lab results and your progress to date.