KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The aquarian teacher™ KRI Level one
Teacher Training Program
Guru Dharam and Siri Sat
Immersion Week One: 15th - 21st October 2017
Immersion Week Two: 23rd February - 2nd March 2018
Immersion Week Three: 7th - 14th September 2018
8.00am - 5.30pm Daily, and Saturday's 4.30am - 5.30pm.
Aquarian Sadhana offered Monday - Friday at 4.30am - 7am during the course weeks.
Golden Yogi Studio, Level 1 / 46 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course DETAILS
The Aquarian Teacher Program is the KRI Level One Certification Program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. In Level One you will become an instructor and gain a deep understanding and experience of the core science of Kundalini Yoga. You will develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhanas (spiritual practice) and experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga.
This 220 hour course includes classroom instruction and home practice in a well defined curriculum which will include:
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga postures
- Kriyas, Meditation, Pranayam
- Mantras, Mudras, Sacred Sound
- Kundalini and Yogic History & Philosophy
- Yogic and Western Anatomy
- Yogic lifestyle
- Develop a clear, calm meditative mind
- Develop a daily yoga practice
KRI Level 1 Teacher Training course fulfills the Yoga Alliance's 200 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®). With your KRI certification, you can apply for and receive a Yoga Alliance accreditation. When submitting your application to Yoga Alliance you must select Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) as your Registered Yoga School (RYS®), not Golden Yogi. Yoga Alliance also requires you to submit your KRI Level 1 certificate. Please go to www.yogaalliance.org for more information about their accreditation policies.
- Attendance and participation in all sessions
- Timely payment of all course fees
- Satisfactory teaching practice assessment
- Passing grade on the KRI written exam
- Attendance of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes outside the course
- Creation of 2 yoga class curricula
- Attending 1 day White Tantric Yoga course
- Participation in 5 full early morning Aquarian Sadhana
- Completion of assigned 40+ day yoga kriyas
- Satisfactory completion of all course work
- Course and trainer evaluation feedback
- Practical class preparation
- How to deal with stress using yogic relaxation techniques
- Humanology + 3HO Yogic Lifestyle
- Role and ethics of a Kundalini Yoga teacher
The cost for this Kundalini Yoga teacher training is $4173.90 + GST* (NZ Dollars) or Earlybird Price $3826.10 + GST * (NZ Dollars) if paid in full by 31st July 2017.
Payment Plan Option: 8 x payments of $521.73 + GST per month. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to set up a monthly Automatic Payment.
* Please note the course costs do not include food, accommodation, or travel.
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
To register and secure your place in the next Kundalini Yoga teacher training course please click here to book online, or contact email@example.com for course enquiries.
If you need to cancel your booking for the teacher training course we require notification in writing at least 30 days prior to the start date of the course.
- All cancellations that are 3 months or more before the training will receive a full refund minus a $50NZD registration fee.
- All cancellations that are between 1 - 3 months before the training will receive a 50% refund.
- All cancellations that are less than 30 days prior to the start date of the course will not receive any refund of the course fees.
COurse LEAD TEACHER trainers
Guru Dharam has taught Kundalini yoga since 1979. He founded the Lotus Healing Centre, a multidisciplinary holistic facility, in London in 1989 and served as the Vice Principal of the London Academy of Oriental Medicine until 1997. His formal qualifications have been complemented by intensive post graduate interdisciplinary study of the esoteric; Kabbalah, MesoAmerican Shamanic Dreaming, West African healing practice and many years study of the Mastery Path, White Lotus healing, Black Hat Feng Shui and the Red Thread empowerments. Since 1980 Guru Dharam has developed a practical system of Yogic Therapy, applying the science of Kundalini, mantra and visualization, helping to empower many thousands of people toward a healthier and happier life. As Director of the Kundalini Medicine initiative Guru Dharam has developed the International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training as a safe, effective and therapeutic complement to the mechanics of western medical practice. Guru Dharam is recognized as a highly experienced Teacher taught directly by Yogi Bhajan. He is registered as a KRI Mentoring Lead Teacher Trainer. (Levels One and Two)
Siri Sat Kaur
Siri Sat embodies an elegant and precise approach to the teachings of Kundalini Yoga. She is a Lead Teacher Trainer with a specialty in Posture and Alignment enhanced by earlier training as a professional dancer and choreographer. Siri Sat feels blessed to have trained directly with Yogi Bhajan. She is a coordinator of the Kundalini Medicine Yoga Therapy Training worldwide and a Kundalini Yoga Therapist well grounded in Sat Nam Rasayan and other forms of energetic healings. She has an international profile and extensive experience of teaching in a wide variety of arenas with a home base in New York as part of the Golden Bridge Yoga NYC teaching team. Siri Sat is the Founder/Director of Kundalini Yatras Inc., leading meditative journeys to sacred lands such as India and Mexico. She is known for teaching with clarity and impact as well as warmth and a sense of humor.