KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The aquarian teacher™ KRI Level two
Guru Dharam and Siri Sat
Monday 17th September 2018 – Saturday 22nd September 2018
8.00am - 5.30pm Daily, and Saturday's 4.30am - 5.30pm.
Aquarian Sadhana offered Monday - Friday at 4.30am - 7am during the course weeks.
Golden Yogi Studio, Level 1 / 46 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland
Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Teacher Training Program
KRI Level Two Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
In this level, the Instructor cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness.
• Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
• Mind and Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
• Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
• LifeCycles and LifeStyles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
• Vitality and Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
Conscious Communication Course Details
Communicating with another is a reflection of your communication with your own self. This course provides you with the necessary tools and experience to create a more authentic and powerful projection of yourself and your relationship with others. Discover your personal biorhythm of communication to enrich your life with resonant harmony. Learn the secrets of effective public speaking from a practical and authentic place in your being – your soul.
Come on a journey of self-reflection to discover your own intuitive communicative capacity and how to respond fearlessly in a wise and compassionate tone to meet the challenge in every moment and situation of your life.
Key topics are:
- Conscious Communication
- Recognize and contrast conscious communication with other types of communication
- The role of silence and shuniya in communication
- The art of deep listening—sunni-ai
- Mastering the Fifth Chakra
- Recognizing your shadow and overcoming your blocks through applied consciousness
- Communicating with the Infinite and the nature of prayer
- Experience the Master, Yogi Bhajan, in daily video classes and meditations.
- Study with a unique team of International Trainers from around the world.
- Use your communication skills to create a common notion with others—even those you disagree with. Communicate your whole Self, with awareness, kindness and fearlessness. Listen—don’t just hear. Elevate your communication to the power of creative dialogue so that life becomes a flow, in harmony with the Infinite.
“What do we mean by communication? The definition of communication is a practice that creates a “common notion” with another person or object of attention. At what level do we communicate? Did you ever learn that your existence is your communication? Your projection is your relationship? You are the power? But life is often sour. There is no happiness, because your communication has no purpose of Self. You communicate to impress someone. You don’t communicate to relate you to someone. That’s why you suffer now. You don’t communicate consciously.” - Yogi Bhajan
What we are trying to do is not live at each other, not to live with each other, but to live for each other.” - Yogi Bhajan
- Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Aquarian Teacher Training course requirements including:
- Passing grade of 75% or higher on the Exam
- Attendance at all 48 hours of classroom study
- Completion of 12 hours of home study assignments by 22nd December 2018
- At least 6 hours of reading Yogi Bhajan transcripts, watching the videos and practicing the meditations given in the videos
- At least 6 hours of study group meetings or conference calls
- At least 40 days of journaling
- Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation for the course
- Completion of the exam questions
Open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 62-hour modules (5 x 6 days). Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.
Ideally applicants will hold a KRI Level One Certificate in Kundalini Yoga. Experienced Kundalini Yoga students or yoga teachers of other disciplines Yoga students and teachers of other yoga traditions may apply for the course and will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion. Only KRI certified Level 1 Instructors may be certified as KRI Level 2 Practitioners.
The cost for this Level 2 Conscious Communication course is $1700* (NZ Dollars) or Earlybird Price $1400* (NZ Dollars) if paid in full by 31st July 2018.
Payment Plan: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to set up a monthly Automatic Payment.
* Please note the course costs do not include food, accommodation, or travel.
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
To register and secure your place in the next Kundalini Yoga teacher training course please click here to book online, or contact email@example.com for course enquiries.
COurse LEAD TEACHER trainers
Guru Dharam has taught Kundalini yoga since 1979. He founded the Lotus Healing Centre, a multidisciplinary holistic facility, in London in 1989 and served as the Vice Principal of the London Academy of Oriental Medicine until 1997. His formal qualifications have been complemented by intensive post graduate interdisciplinary study of the esoteric; Kabbalah, MesoAmerican Shamanic Dreaming, West African healing practice and many years study of the Mastery Path, White Lotus healing, Black Hat Feng Shui and the Red Thread empowerments. Since 1980 Guru Dharam has developed a practical system of Yogic Therapy, applying the science of Kundalini, mantra and visualization, helping to empower many thousands of people toward a healthier and happier life. As Director of the Kundalini Medicine initiative Guru Dharam has developed the International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training as a safe, effective and therapeutic complement to the mechanics of western medical practice. Guru Dharam is recognized as a highly experienced Teacher taught directly by Yogi Bhajan. He is registered as a KRI Mentoring Lead Teacher Trainer. (Levels One and Two)
Siri Sat Kaur
Siri Sat embodies an elegant and precise approach to the teachings of Kundalini Yoga. She is a Lead Teacher Trainer with a specialty in Posture and Alignment enhanced by earlier training as a professional dancer and choreographer. Siri Sat feels blessed to have trained directly with Yogi Bhajan. She is a coordinator of the Kundalini Medicine Yoga Therapy Training worldwide and a Kundalini Yoga Therapist well grounded in Sat Nam Rasayan and other forms of energetic healings. She has an international profile and extensive experience of teaching in a wide variety of arenas with a home base in New York as part of the Golden Bridge Yoga NYC teaching team. Siri Sat is the Founder/Director of Kundalini Yatras Inc., leading meditative journeys to sacred lands such as India and Mexico. She is known for teaching with clarity and impact as well as warmth and a sense of humor.
If you need to cancel your booking for the teacher training course we require notification in writing at least 30 days prior to the start date of the course.
- All cancellations that are 3 months or more before the training will receive a full refund minus a $50NZD registration fee.
- All cancellations that are between 1 - 3 months before the training will receive a 50% refund.
- All cancellations that are less than 30 days prior to the start date of the course will not receive any refund of the course fees.