1.5 cups Raw Almonds
1/3 cup Raw Cacao powder
1/4 cup Raw Cacao nibs
1 tsp Natural Vanilla Essence
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
Grind almonds in the Food Processor. Add remaining ingredients to the Food Processor and blend until all ingredients are combined. Press into round cake tin (with removable base) that is lightly greased with coconut oil or lined with baking paper.
3 cup Cashew nuts (soaked overnight)
2 cups Fresh Almond milk
2 Tbsp Lemon juice
1/3 cup Honey
1.5 cups Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
3/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
2 Tbsp Lecithin
1. Place jar of Coconut oil into a bowl of warm water to melt the oil into a liquid.
2. Add to blender all ingredients except the coconut oil, lecithin, and raspberries. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Add melted coconut oil and lecithin to blender. Resume blending until smooth and creamy.
4. Cover the base of the pie with 1/2 cup raspberries.
5. Pour half the filling into a bowl. To the remaining filling in the blender add a cup of raspberries and blend until smooth.
6. Pour together the two jugs of filling into the base to make marble effect of raspberry and white filling. Once all the filling has been poured into the base you can use a spoon to make pretty marble patterns on the top of the pie.
7. Decorate the pie with raspberries on the top. Place pie in the freezer to set. Once the pie has set firm move into the fridge.
Serve and enjoy. Please note this pie will keep for at least 4 days when stored covered in the fridge.