1 cup Dates (soaked)
1 Cup Almonds
1 Cup Walnuts
1/3 cup Cacao powder
1/2 cup Coconut flakes
1/3 cup Cacao nibs
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
1 tsp Natural Vanilla Essence
1/3 cup Dried blueberries
1/2 cup Pistachios
1. Grind up almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes in the food processor, then transfer to a bowl.
2. Add dates, and coconut oil to food processor and process until it forms a thick paste.
3. Add to food processor the ground nut mixture, cacao powder, vanilla, and sea salt. Process all ingredients together for a few minutes until the mixture forms a dough.
4. Add blueberries, pistachios, and cacao nibs to the food processor and pulse until blended into the dough but still chunky to add texture and colour to the dough.
5. Shape into balls and store in the fridge until serving.
Servings: 15 - 20 bliss balls (remember to eat in moderation).
These little balls of delish went down an absolute treat at our recent Summer Solstice event!