Here is our much requested recipe from our Spring Equinox event last week. A quick easy recipe for these guilt-free raw vegan sweet treats. Perfect as an afternoon pick-me-up or evening treat!
1 Cup Walnuts
1 Cup Cashew Nuts
3/4 Cup of Cacao Powder
1 Cup Dates
Zest of 2 Oranges
Juice of 1 Orange
1. Grind walnuts and cashew nuts in the food processor till a powder.
2. Add cacao powder to food processor with ground nuts.
3. Add de-pitted and roughly chopped dates and blend.
4. Finally add to mix zest and juice of oranges.
5. Shape into balls and roll in cacao powder. Store in the fridge until serving.