1 can (400mL ) of Fair Trade Organic Coconut Milk
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. rose water
3 cardamom pods crushed
3 tsp. Agar powder - Pacific Harvest Brand
- Heat coconut milk, with all ingredients except agar.
- Bring to a boil, and then simmer for 10 minutes to let flavours infuse.
- Strain the crushed cardamom pods out, add the agar and mix well with a whisk.
- The mixture starts to thicken up after a couple of minutes.
- Pour into a glass dish, or mould of your choice, can be made into individual servings.
- Allow to sit at room temperature until the mixture cools down, then place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and have as a snack to nourish your skin, hair nails and digestive system or have as individual desert servings. Store in the fridge.