1 cup Cacao powder
1 cup Cacao butter
1/2 cup Rice Syrup
1/2 cup Raw Almonds
1/2 cup Raw Cashew nuts
3/4 cup Freeze Dried Blackcurrants
1/3 cup Raw Cacao nibs
1. Melt Cacao Butter. Place the cacao butter in a glass bowl and then put the glass bowl in a bigger bowl of warm / hot water (but not too hot!). It will take about 15 minutes to melt into a liquid slowly.
2. Add rice syrup and cacao powder to the melted cacao butter. Whisk until smooth with no lumps.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into a bowl containing the mixture of nuts and blackcurrant. Mix until the chocolate covers all the nuts and blackcurrants.
4. Pour the yummy chocolate mixture into a paper lined slice tin (or you could use silicon moulds if you would like small chocolates).
5. Place into the refrigerator for an hour to set. Break/cut into pieces and enjoy!!
Note: You could use maple syrup, coconut nectar, honey, or agave nectar instead of rice syrup as the sweetener.