1/2 cup raw Brazil nuts
1/2 cup raw Pistachio nuts
2 1/2 Cups Coconut
3 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 Tbsp Lime Zest
5 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Pinch of Sea Salt
1. Add all ingredients except the coconut to your food processor and process until well combined. After a couple minutes, the mixture should form a sticky dough.
2. Put all the ingredients into bowl and stir in the coconut (if your mixture is not wet enough, add an extra tablespoon or two of water or lime juice).
2. Shape into balls and roll in crushed pistachio nuts
3. Half dip in raw chocolate dipping sauce (see directions below)
4. Store in the fridge until serving.
Servings: 15 - 20 bliss balls
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE DIPPING SAUCE
1/4 Cup Raw Cacao powder
1/4 Cup Melted Virgin Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Liquid Honey
Pinch Sea Salt
Mix together to form a liquid dipping sauce.
Best shared with friends and family. Remember to eat in moderation. And enjoy x ~