1 cup Walnuts
1 cup Almonds
1/3 cup Raw Cacao powder
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
Grind almonds and walnuts in the Food Processor. Add remaining ingredients to the Food Processor and blend until all ingredients are combined. Press into round cake tin (with removable base) that is lightly greased with coconut oil or lined with baking paper.
3 cup Cashew nuts (soaked overnight)
3/4 cup Lemon juice
1/4 cup Water
1/2 cup Honey
1 cup Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
3/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
2 Tbsp Lecithin
1. Place jar of Coconut oil into a bowl of warm water to melt the oil into a liquid.
2. Add to blender all ingredients except the coconut oil and lecithin. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Add melted coconut oil and lecithin to blender. Resume blending until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour the filling into the base.
7. Decorate the pie with strawberries and raspberries on the top. Place pie in the fridge to set.
Serve and enjoy. Please note this pie will keep for at least 4 days when stored covered in the fridge.