2 cups Almonds
1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1 cup Sunflower Seeds
3/4 cup Sesame Seeds
1/2 cup Hemp Seeds (or extra Sunflower seeds)
1/2 cup Flax seeds
2/3 cup Goji Berries (or Raisins)
2/3 cup Cacao Nibs
1/8 tsp Sea salt
1 tsp Natural Vanilla Essence
1/2 cup Tahini
1/2 cup Honey
1/2 cup Raw Cacao Butter (melted)
1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
1. Grind up almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, and flax seeds in the food processor, then transfer into a bowl. Depending on your food processor size you may need to do in small batches.
2. Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl with the ground nuts and seeds.
3. Stir until all ingredients are combined well together.
4. Press into a slice tin (lined with paper)
5. Place in fridge to set and until ready to serve.