3/4 Cup Raw Almonds
1/4 Cup LSA
1/2 Cup Raisins
1/3 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
3 tbsp Coconut Oil (cold-pressed)
1 tbsp Tahini
1 tsp Honey
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
1-2 tbsp Water
1) Put Almonds in the food processor, and blend well until finely ground.
2) Tip Almonds into a separate bowl, and add the other dry ingredients.
3) Add all remaining ingredients to the food processor, and blend to form a paste.
4) Add the bowl of dry ingredients to the paste in the food processor, and blend until it forms a bliss ball texture.
5) Roll small spoonfuls of mixture into balls with the palms of your hands.
6) Place truffles in the fridge or freezer to set.